Star of Texas Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Star of Texas Hospice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Star of Texas Hospice:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Star of Texas Administrator
If you believe that Star of Texas has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Star of Texas, Administrator
5433 Westheimer Suite 920
Houston Texas 77056
Telephone number: 713-385-1865
Fax number: 713-583-7447
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Star of Texas Hospice, Administrator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at